Sunday 12 December 2010

Tap twice to update

Here it is my first post ... this blog writing isn't as easy as it seems ha ha. 
What to write, well I suppose its best to start telling you a little bit about myself and why I have decided to write a blog. 
I have started up a website this year www.loveandhome.co.uk, I sell home accessories and gift ware. 
I have been asked so many times where I got my home accessories from that I decided to start a website selling all the things I love to all the people who keep asking... simple. 
It's going well and considering were in a recession that's not bad and I'm loving meeting and talking to my customers so I thought why not start a blog so I can stay in touch so Ta dah. I try to keep updating lines rather than only buying for the whole season hopefully this keeps the website fresh have a look. Terrie  

No comments:

Post a Comment